Sunday, January 1, 2012

At My 12

At my six is 2011.

At my twelve is 2012, all 365 days of it.

Do I look behind...I should.  Blessings, mistakes, record highs and temperature lows of life give me volumes of books to stand on and see a blank canvas waiting in a warm tomorrow.

Do I look to my left or right...I should.  Those standing by me and around me should always be accounted for, thanked and given a moment to be shared.

Do I look ahead...Absolutely!  Blogging, designing, picturing and creating is a part of me and I have not abandoned any part of what lies in my heart of hearts.


Whether it be changing the number of the year, changing how we feel, changing our hats or simply changing the color of the stripes on our walls, may you have an inspiring start to the new year and that you are above all else, happy.

I hope you enjoy this piece I designed trying to capture everything I had in mind.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Wow, welcome back! I have been wondering what has been happening in your life over the past 6 months, but am delighted you have returned to blogging because your unique wit, philosophical thoughts and of course brilliant photography have been sorely missed. A happy new year to you! Virginia x

Ann said...

Hi Kelly!

So nice to see you again! I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Hope all is well.

5th and State said...

nice to see you back in blogland!
missed your way with words, a huge gift you possess.
a very happy new year!
debra

Annie Wilcox Designs said...

Welcome back friend I am so happy to see you writing again and sharing your amazing photographs with me. I can't wait to catch up. We moved to Virginia over the Christmas break and all is new here. Send me info.

Glad you are here.

Splendid Willow said...

Kelly, a warm welcome back! The blog world is the same - but your good heart, wit and style has been missed.

I am so looking forward to following your creative path. Use me as much as you want.

Love to you and your family,

Mon

Stacey said...

Welcome back Kel!!! I missed you girl! It's truly great to see you and Happy New Year! Lots of love.

Hamptontoes said...

Kelly darling am I glad to see you back! I have MISSED you in blogland. I have thought about you often. I hope 2012 is the most magical year for you and your family. You are someone special and you were missed!

STYLE'N said...

Kelly-missed you so much the past several months. I have thought about you often and am just hoping things are going ok with your family. Hope to catch up with you soon. Happy New Year! xoxo, Naina

Paula said...

Kelly - you're back and I'm so pleased! I've visited this space many times on the off chance you'd resurface..and now you have. Happy 2012!