Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vision of Love

Award #2 is the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!


BLOSSOMING VISIONS graciously passed this one on to me and I am thrilled because just the award name alone "Lovely Blog" is lovely, much like the gesture :)
Thank you Natalie!


My instructions:

1)  Thank and link back to the one who thought of you
2)  List 7 things about yourself
3)  Pass the lovely love on

SEVEN THINGS about me....

I'm going quirky with this post.  What better forum to get crazy and silly.  Since I'm writing this late at night, it's kind of like a pj party and all the giggly stuff is coming out.  Hold your pillows until the end please...

1)  My right pinky finger is crooked.  I grew up playing piano and it never interfered with my ability to do so.  It is subtle and you would only notice now because I brought attention to it!

2)  I am madly in love with cheese.  I have never really been a fan of cheesecake.

3)  You hear about women's hair changing after pregnancy from straight to curly or curly to straight.  Mine stayed straight, but where my hair parts...it flipped sides.  It used to go from the right over to the left. Now it lays from the left to the right.

4)  I find French is easier to learn than Spanish.  I know...most think it's the opposite.

5)  I am most comfortable with shorter nails, longer shorts, bigger sunglasses and smaller earrings.

6)  I am frightened by flushing a toilet in the middle of the night

7)  My favorite number is 3.  And no, I am not a Nascar fan.  I hadn't a clue that a famous driver's number was 3, so it's a coincidence and not the reason I am sporting the number on my clothing.

Before I shut my engine off, I must now pass this on :)

These ladies feature beautiful thoughts, interiors, product and positive views on the world we live in:


*** Bonus bit:  Speaking of Vision of Love, remember when Mariah Carey came out with that album?!  I was banana's for her and that voice!  I don't think there was a bigger fan out there than me.  I listened to her stuff, like all-the-time!!!


Que the pillows now :)

15 comments:

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Another well deserved award for you and so many fun facts. Hey, we are both madly in love with cheese. My husband doesn't even like it. Can you believe that? Go figure!

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Aww..It's my pleasure to pass this award on to you and your very welcome. I enjoy reading your posts. I'm off to read those that you've awarded, but only after I throw my virtual pillow at you! With affection of course : P

joanny said...

Kelly

Lovely another award, and you do have a beautiful blog.
Cheese - you- me- & Mona and the French love cheese. I don't remember my hair changing? It has always been unmanageable,sigh.

Nice that you play the piano, I haven't played since childhood but at times I still miss it.

Fun getting to know you --

Cheers,
Joanny

Kathie @ Just a Happy Housewife said...

congratulations!

wow, the hair after pregnancy thing was something I'd never heard before. I know it made my sister's hair darker in color.

look at Mariah....she looks so different now...

shari @ little blue deer said...

Ha, you are too cute! I love short nails too, and longer shorts! Adorable! XX!

Café Bellini said...

Congrats on another award! And thank you SO much, you've just made my day! (I'm extra thrilled because i don't have this one yet!) You know I'm a cheese fan, too, especially Parmesan :-) Happy Wednesday!

The Buzz said...

Another award well deserved! Didn't notice your crooked pinky when we met last week so I guess I'll have to see it the next time you come to NYC!

Leigha said...

I'm gushing. Thank you dear Kelly!

Struggler said...

Thanks so much, this is really kind!
I'm totally with you on #5...

pretty pink tulips said...

You are on a roll, Kelly!!! Love these fun facts about you!
xoxo Elizabeth

Kelsey said...

Congrats Kelly!! Flushing a toilet at night freaks me out too! So funny.

xxx
kelsey

The Zhush said...

Congrats Kelly...and thanks for the "shout out"! So fun reading these quirky fun facts about you...share the same thoughts on nails and shorts...and just read the post for your son's Birthday...that is just the sweetest, hope he is feeling 100% now!
xx

OneCraftyFox said...

You are hilarious!! I could not live without cheese, and yet I can barely swallow a mouth full of cheesecake! :)

This was so fun to read.

Hampton said...

so cute--I learned so much about you--and I totally agree with no. 5!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh, congrats and thanks for the mentioning my blog! btw, my left ring finger is crooked. horseback riding accident! be back soon!!