Award #2 is the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!
BLOSSOMING VISIONS graciously passed this one on to me and I am thrilled because just the award name alone "Lovely Blog" is lovely, much like the gesture :)
Thank you Natalie!
1) Thank and link back to the one who thought of you
2) List 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the lovely love on
SEVEN THINGS about me....
I'm going quirky with this post. What better forum to get crazy and silly. Since I'm writing this late at night, it's kind of like a pj party and all the giggly stuff is coming out. Hold your pillows until the end please...
1) My right pinky finger is crooked. I grew up playing piano and it never interfered with my ability to do so. It is subtle and you would only notice now because I brought attention to it!
2) I am madly in love with cheese. I have never really been a fan of cheesecake.
3) You hear about women's hair changing after pregnancy from straight to curly or curly to straight. Mine stayed straight, but where my hair parts...it flipped sides. It used to go from the right over to the left. Now it lays from the left to the right.
4) I find French is easier to learn than Spanish. I know...most think it's the opposite.
5) I am most comfortable with shorter nails, longer shorts, bigger sunglasses and smaller earrings.
6) I am frightened by flushing a toilet in the middle of the night
7) My favorite number is 3. And no, I am not a Nascar fan. I hadn't a clue that a famous driver's number was 3, so it's a coincidence and not the reason I am sporting the number on my clothing.
Before I shut my engine off, I must now pass this on :)
These ladies feature beautiful thoughts, interiors, product and positive views on the world we live in:
*** Bonus bit: Speaking of Vision of Love, remember when Mariah Carey came out with that album?! I was banana's for her and that voice! I don't think there was a bigger fan out there than me. I listened to her stuff, like all-the-time!!!
Que the pillows now :)